If I’ve learned anything from my 26 years of Valentine’s Day it’s that this holiday is about treating and loving the special people in your life. Weather it was the kids in your elementary school class, stuffed animals from your high school crush, or maybe treating your Galentines to a fabulous evening. This is another holiday to show the ones you love you mean it. Today I’m really excited to share a little something special, I have some fantastic gift ideas of all prices as well as something to say I appreciate all your support!
Weather you’re buying for your mom, sister, girlfriend or even dropping hints to the bf here are some products that I think are a perfect way to say I love you.
- Lush Bath Bomb – if you follow me on social media you will know I’m a frequent bath taker. I think a great way to say I love you is by saying here, treat yourself. Lush has some of the best Bath Bombs and some really fun ones with hearts for the holiday.
- Face mask- more along the lines of pampering yourself for Valentine’s Day a great face mask is another way for the person you love to really just relax and take care of themselves. Check out my skin care routine for my holy grail mask choices.
- Sleepwear- My opinion on lingerie is just say no. I just feel like it’s awkward and if it’s your guy buying it for you it’s more so a gift for him! So instead a cute pj set I think is the perfect gift to say “hey I think you’re cute, and you should be comfy.” Brands like Adore Me have created some adorable sleepwear sets that aren’t your typical mumu or thermal set.
- Candle- if you’re at a loss for a gift a simple candle is always a safe option. Diptyque makes some beautiful scented candles and their simplistic packaging can fit any esthetic.
- Stella and Dot necklace- everyone knows diamonds are a girls best friend. So jewelry is always a good go to for the woman in your life. Stella and Dot has some adorable pieces in any style. Simple dainty necklaces, engravable plates and even statement necklaces. There is something for everyone.
Now for him, I think boys are probably the hardest to buy for so here are a couple things I personally think you can’t go wrong with when shopping for your guy.
- Face lotion- what guy doesn’t want great skin? But most guys probably just buy the stuff from the drugstore. So to spoil him for Valentine’s Day pick up some Jack Black or Bull Dog face wash and lotion. It’s made for men so it will keep his skin clear and smooth and a big bonus is they smell great on him.
- Cologne- I think if you know what you like or what your boo wears this is an easy no brainer. If he’s willing to give you the reigns on his scent I highly recommend Masion Margiela’s Jazz Club. It has the most unique scent that gives you a very homey cozy feel. Some of the notes include Pink Pepper, Rum Absolute, Tobacco, and Vanilla bean. This is such a seductive scent you both can enjoy.
- Good book- if your man is a reader, then a classic book I think could always be a favorite. Pick up a book you think he night enjoy, or pick up a vintage copy of an old favorite. I also really love picking up biographies about his favorite artist or actor or many a coffee table book about his favorite past time.
- Cashmere sweater- Since it’s still winter I think a sweatersweater is a great and thoughtful gift. Pick up a cozy cardigan or a sleek cashmere sweater, both are classic and versatile styles.
- Hello Fresh meal– what man doesn’t love to eat? I think this is also a fun gift, order a box for Valentine’s day and instead of going out to a restaurant (and making him pay) say in and make your meal together. He will be pleasantly surprised and you can get him to pick up dessert.
Finally I have a special gift for you all, my good friend and Stella and Dot Stylist Erin has graciously given a me a Wishing necklace in rose gold to giveaway to one of you! All you have to do is go over to Instagram and follow me a, and like the image and tag a friend in the comments promoting this post. I will pick a winner by the 12th. You can also check out all the beautiful pieces Stella and Dot offers here. I know what I’ll be asking for this Valentine’s Day 😉
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?